[Equest-users] Weather Edits by Degree Days

Joe Huang yjhuang at whiteboxtechnologies.com
Wed Mar 13 12:14:51 PDT 2013

Could someone explain to me what is editing a weather file by degree days?   Changing all
the hourly temperatures and humidities based on a difference in degree days (monthly?
daily? annual?) ?   Good luck in trying, but I don't see any credible way to do that.

Joe

Joe Huang
White Box Technologies, Inc.
346 Rheem Blvd., Suite 108D