[Equest-users] Does eQuest properly account for latent loads in infiltration & ventilation?

Z Smith zsmith at eskewdumezripple.com
Wed Mar 13 13:42:31 PDT 2013

In eQuest, we were using the '24 hours high use" setting building operation schedule, which is that the building is always occupied-so all 8760 hours.  We also set the system to "no economizer".

Z Smith, AIA, LEED AP BD+C | Director of Sustainability & Building Performance | Eskew+Dumez+Ripple | 365 Canal Street, Suite 3150 | New Orleans, LA  70130 | 504.561.8686 | eskewdumezripple.com<http://www.eskewdumezripple.com/>