[Equest-users] Baseline Fan power calculation

vamshi ranga vamshiranga at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 06:24:11 PDT 2013

Hi Cam,

This is so nice of you, I really appreciate your efforts in for clearing my
concepts and helping me out. This is really useful.

Here by I want to share some of the very useful links for energy modelers.

http://energy-models.com/tools/leed-fan-calculator
http://www.gbci.org/files/leedonline/Advanced_Energy_Modeling_for_LEED_V2_1c.pdf
http://www.rmi.org/ModelingTools
http://www.rmi.org/Content/Files/EMIT%20User's%20Guide.pdf

Thank you Mr. Nick, if initial clarification.

Thank you,
Vamshi

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 6:28 PM, Cam Fitzgerald <cam at energyopportunities.com