[Equest-users] CHW loop process load

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 28 23:31:22 PDT 2013

Kim:

It depends on how "dead nuts" you need the model. Realize the 8760 cooling load was generated from a particular year's weather, which you may or may not have.

I did the JW Marriott hotel in Washington, DC, which also had the National Theatre cooling load on it. I estimated the number of hours and load %, then added these as a "dummy zone".

You CAN do what you suggest, but i am unsure you will gain any accuracy.

John R. Aulbach