[Equest-users] CHW Loop Load due to Loop Temperature Change

The Watt Doctors - Dave Weigel Dave.Weigel at thewattdoctors.com
Tue May 21 18:36:00 PDT 2013

Hi eQuest Friends,

I’m looking for a concise description of the phenomenon of “loop load due to temperature change.”

It’s in the hourly reports, variable type = circulation loop. It shows as variable 10 in the output.

Loop load due to loop temperature change – according to DOE22 libraries, the Fortran variable is named Qcp. Its definition is loop load due to temperature swings.

I believe this is the energy necessary during a time period to lower or raise the average temperature of the volume of water in the loop.  I’m not sure, though.

I’ve attached a screen shot of the hourly report for a secondary CHW loop.

Thanks!

Dave

David R. Weigel, PE
Managing Member
1189 Golden Circle SW,  Lilburn GA 30047
678-353-6941 office       901-619-1716 cell