[Equest-users] Inquiry Regarding No Energy Usage for Ventilation Outdoor Air

Mark Rasmussen markfrazz at yahoo.com
Tue May 21 10:13:11 PDT 2013

To Whom May Be So Kind,

We are currently creating an Energy Model using eQuest for LEED NC v2.2
for a facility that will consist of restaurants and a bar/lounge. According to
LEED NC v2.2, we need to use a Packaged Single Zone (PSZ-AC)
system for the baseline case energy model.

Currently, the energy model results for Space Heating only show usage resulting

from Conduction Losses and not from Ventilation using Outdoor Air. This is confusing
to us, since the SV-A Report in the DOE-2 Engine reports shows Outdoor Air in the
system results.

Any help to guide us on why the energy usage from Ventilation using Outdoor Air
is not showing up in the results / end usage analysis in our energy model would be
very appreciated.

Thanks & Best Wishes!
Mark