[Equest-users] Diferents result with differents U-value in Weather 2A

Dante Garcia dgarcia at sumacinc.com
Wed May 22 10:48:20 PDT 2013

Hello Joe,
Thank you

I just have change u-values in both cases.
I am usinq this propierties: (NFRC Ufact=0.31, SHGC=0.25, VT=0.57)

[cid:image005.jpg at 01CE56EA.38A47100]
And using this in the other case:
(NFRC Ufact=0.70, SHGC=0.25, VT=0.57)
[cid:image006.jpg at 01CE56EA.38A47100]

I did not have change anything more. And got that different (4%) when running each model. I see that I can change more data in equest but in both models I maintained that data iqual.
I think that there is a problem in my model. Because is too much difference.

I used Energy Plus just to compare. And I set just U-values, SHGC and VT.

Regards,

Dante Garcia
LEED Green Associate