[Equest-users] EEM Wizard Runs

Campion Mark mark.campion at state.or.us
Thu Nov 21 09:27:03 PST 2013

I've got several simple residential models, and for all of them I model changes to the envelope, HVAC efficiency, lighting power density, etcetera.

The EEM Wizard is a great feature.  I can take my "baseline" model and add more insulation, put in better windows, whatever I want to change.

The problem I'm having is that the EEM Wizard seems to be limited to a maximum of 13 runs.  The EEM Wizard will allow me to enter more runs, but the output (Parametric Run Reports: Annual Building Summary) will only show 13 runs.

Am I missing something here?

Thanks.

Mark Campion
Policy Analyst