[Equest-users] eQuest v3.65 compliance analysis error

František Bartoš bartos at enerfis.cz
Mon Nov 18 06:18:25 PST 2013

Hello,

I made model of quite simple rectangular office building in eQuest v3.65
and energy simulation run succcesssfully, but compliance analysis ends
with error code ""Error Assign zone to baseline floor system:
CRRule::Eval() error posting symbolic (value 4.37216e-297) result to BDL".

Does anybody know, whats the problem, where to find wrong parts in my
model? Or can help to perform compliance analysis in other version of
eQuest?

I found this article about it, but its 3 years old so I think this hould
be already updated.

http://lists.onebuilding.org/pipermail/equest-users-onebuilding.org/2010-October/006611.html

Thanks for alll advices.

F.Bartoš