[Equest-users] natural ventilation scenario and LEED

r s ramyashivkumar at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 05:40:16 PST 2013

Hi Christian

I am just throwing this out there. Warehouses can also comply with Advanced
Energy Design Guide for Small Warehouses and Self-Storage Buildings — AEDG
guidelines (option 2) in your EAp2 form.

If modeling using option 1, i think it will depend on how your spaces are
designed.  Are they deemed to be conditioned semi conditioned or
unconditioned. I know that a year ago parking garages could be certified
but not any more. If my memory serves me right there is a LEED
interpretation on that now. Maybe that interpretation is worth checking out
to see if there is a mention of fixed openings in there.

If not you can always reach out to gbci and even submit a CIR.

Good luck
Ramya