[Equest-users] DWG import prolems in 3.65

Jeff Hirsch Jeff.Hirsch at DOE2.com
Thu Oct 31 14:18:08 PDT 2013

The eQUEST team apologizes for the DWG import problems. There were changes to both the DWG internals and the libraries we use to import DWG that interacted to cause the problem (and we are embarrassed to say we did not catch this). We are implementing a fix that also allows import of files from more recent DWG versions (such as 2011 to 2014, as our previous release only “officially” handled up to 2010 although files created with later versions often imported okay as well). We hope to complete testing and post that update early next week.