[Equest-users] 3.65 - new feature?

Brian Smith brians at murraypc.com
Wed Oct 9 12:19:59 PDT 2013

In the new format I have been having trouble uploading a CAD drawing for a
custom footprint. I'll go through the normal process of uploading the CAD,
hit apply to add the CAD drawing background, and nothing will show up. I
check the layer visibility and no layers are shown to check or uncheck. So
I'll try to add a drawing again, same result or just outright freeze of
eQuest. Anyone experiencing these problems

Thanks

Brian Smith, Mechanical Design Engineer

Murray & Associates, P.C.

T/907.780.6151 F/907.780.6182