[Equest-users] Can anyone help with the eQuest problem shown?

Keith Swartz kswartz at ecw.org
Wed Oct 23 06:11:54 PDT 2013

David,

Version 3-65 is now available, so if you will be reinstalling eQUEST you might want to try the new version. Some people have experienced problems with it. I have kept 3-64 on my computer for updating old projects, but have used 3-65 on a few new ones with no problems (yet).

Keith Swartz, PE, BEMP, LEED AP
Senior Energy Engineer | Energy Center of Wisconsin | Madison.Chicago.Minneapolis
608.210.7123 | www.ecw.org<http://www.ecw.org/>