[Equest-users] 3.65 - new feature?

Nathan Miller nathanm at rushingco.com
Tue Oct 29 14:46:26 PDT 2013

We have had the same issue, absolutely no success in getting an autoCAD file to show up in 3.65 despite multiple attempts at file format, file simplification, etc.

So far we have resorted to creating the building geometry in 3.64 and importing that into a “blank” 3.65 project. It is an awkward work-around at best.

Nathan Miller - PE, LEED®AP BD+C, CEM
Mechanical Engineer/Senior Energy Analyst
RUSHING | D 206-788-4577 | O 206-285-7100
www.rushingco.com<http://www.rushingco.com/>