[Equest-users] Semiheated envelope constructions

Ryan Black ryanblack17 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 11:30:47 PDT 2013

I am working on building my first model in eQuest. I have a warehouse that
falls into the semiheated category and I'm wondering how to build the
layers up to reach the given construction U-value. I know that you can
simply hard enter that value, but I've been told it is better to build the
layers. Is this true? And if so, any pointers on how to get the layer
assembly value reasonably close to the table U-values would be greatly
appreciated!

Thanks,

Ryan