[Equest-users] Is there a tutorial available for equest 3.65?

Chris Baker CBaker at cci-alliance.com
Fri Apr 18 16:49:43 PDT 2014

I see the tutorial download for version 3.64 but is there currently an updated version of the PDF tutorial for version 3.65?

I can't seem to find one anywhere online.

Thank you!

Chris Baker
CCI CAD Drafter

CCI-Alliance Confidentiality notice: This message is intended only for the person to whom addressed in the text above and may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not that person, any use of this message is prohibited. We request that you notify us by reply to this message, and then delete all copies of this message including any contained in your reply. Thank you.