[Equest-users] Modeling ground loop heat pumps

Heinm04 heinm04 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 09:11:10 PDT 2014

Behnam,

Loop field design has a lot of parameters. I suggest beginning with an autosize in eQuest based on the fairly standard design parameters of 200' deep, 15' oc spacing, ~15% glycol, ...

Adjust the quantity of boreholes until you meet the load.

There is much more detail that can be shared but if you're not familiar with GSHP in eQuest it will get you started.

- Matt H
Sent from mobile, please excuse typos.