[Equest-users] Delta-Delta-Delta

Melissa Crowe MCrowe at engsolutions.com
Tue Apr 8 08:12:52 PDT 2014

John

I do know that  5% error is well within all the other assumptions I have made, and in the end it is a comparative analysis, but I assumed that since both versions of eQuest are driving the same DOE2 engine I expected the same results.

Thanks for historic reference... at least it doesn't take as long to run as it would have on my old "trash"80!
Melissa