[Equest-users] Night time setback

Bruce Easterbrook bruce5 at bellnet.ca
Mon Apr 14 12:44:51 PDT 2014

You might want to check on IAQ rules if you are talking a hospital
operating room.  You may not be allowed to use mixed air.  If you can
there will be restrictions on where it can come from.  You will also
have restrictions on the minimums for the OA that will give you problems
when you get down to 6 ACH, ie you might have to run 100% OA.  This is
why John assumed 100% OA earlier.
Bruce Easterbrook P.Eng.
Abode Engineering
On 14/04/2014 03:25 PM, Jeremy McClanathan wrote:

> You can set a max flow with the min flow schedule.  It should get you
> what you're looking for.
>
> Jeremy

> *Jeremy McClanathan*,P.E., BEMP, HFDP,LEED^® AP
>
> *CDi_Engineers_logo_color.jpg***
>
> 19203 36th Avenue W, Suite 200, Lynnwood, WA 98036**
>
> P 425-672-1071 | F 425-778-8769
>
> P/Please consider the environment before printing this email./

-----
No virus found in this message.