[Equest-users] one fluorescent light source's daily profile with dimming

David Griffin dgriffin at etcgrp.com
Mon Apr 21 07:07:07 PDT 2014

Sehar,

Since eQUEST uses the split flux method of calculating daylighting, you can take one zone with windows and apply the dimming control to it - getting a scalable answer to your question (i.e. the resulting data can give you the answer with the following method: #of lights in space/total Watts for given hour). If different fixture types are used in the same space, a weighting factor can be added to the previous stated equation to get the requested result. I hope this helps.

Thanks,
David Griffin
ETC Group, LLC