[Equest-users] Thermal storage modeling issues: high cooling capacity and unmet hours

Soham Babu soham.babu at setty.com
Wed Apr 23 23:18:04 PDT 2014

Mayank,
The using of thermal storage system in which an ice storage tank allows ice to accumulate during one period, and then thaws it for use during another. Since the unmet hours high try to increase your thermal storage capacity, also check in which space the unmet hrs are more and try to improve the supply cfm in zone air flow tab, also increase the size ratio in the system…

Soham Babu |  Project Lead

[setty-logo]

| Fairfax, VA | Washington, DC | Baltimore, MD | New York, NY | Mysore, India
| M/E/P/FP Design Engineering | Project Management | Energy Management Services | Construction Management | Design-Build Services | Commissioning
| Voice 703.691.2115 Ext. 135 | Fax 703.691.8084 | Cell 984.411.2737 | soham.babu at setty.com<mailto:soham.babu at setty.com> | www.setty.com<http://www.setty.com/>

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are NOT the intended
recipient or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing or copying this e-mail is strictly prohibited.