[Equest-users] Simulation Outputs - Report

Bruce Alford alfordr at lanecc.edu
Wed Aug 13 11:26:40 PDT 2014

Hello,

>From my version of Equest 3.64, I can click on "Help", then click on
"Tutorial/Reference", then click on "Detailed Simulation Reports
Summary".

This document is extremely helpful for using and evaluating the *.SIM
file.  It contains samples of each pre-formatted output report, and each
report contains annotations and instructions which will help you
understand the reports.  I recommend this document to anyone wanting to
perform quality control and calibration process for your simulation
models.

Hope this helps.

Bruce

R Bruce Alford, FacultyNEEI / Building Operator CertificationLane
Community College Downtown Center101 W 10th Avenue,  Eugene Oregon
97401541-463-6177 alfordr at lanecc.edu
>>> "Singhal, Harshul" <HSinghal at ThorntonTomasetti.com> 08/13/14 9:17 AM

 Hi everyone

 Most of times, we have hard time finding what kind of report (within
SIM report) should we refer for finding a particular output result.
LS-C, SS-C, BEPS or BEPU? It’s a pain in head, at least for me.

 Does someone know (or can share) the list of all those report and their
output types?

 Thanks a lot
 Harshul Singhal
Project Consultant
Thornton Tomasetti
386 Fore Street, Suite 401
Portland, ME  04101
T 207.245.6060  F 207.245.6061
D 207.245.6074
HSinghal at ThorntonTomasetti.com
www.ThorntonTomasetti.com

information in this email and any attachments may containconfidential
information that is intended solely for theattention and use of the
named addressee(s). This message orany part thereof must not be
disclosed, copied, distributedor retained by any person without
authorization from theaddressee. If you are not the intended addressee,
pleasenotify the sender immediately, and delete this
 !SIG:53eb8f98197811602718685!