[Equest-users] How to model a DOAS serving corridors with a Chilled Water Coil

Julien Marrec julien.marrec at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 06:57:37 PST 2014

Thanks for your message Nick.

I now have a 2-pipe loop with the SNAP-T, thanks for pointing it out.

David Elridge also wrote that I could just subsitute PSZ for a 2pipe FC.

I've got something working right now that is based on VAVS.

I have read the help file before posting.I understand there are many ways
to skin a cat in eQuest, but I'm still confused what fundamental difference
it would make between using a VAVS or using a 2pipe FC with a dummy zone.
Aside from the fact that the dummy zone setup is easier to implement I
guess... Is there a wrong way to do this? Or just a better way?

Thanks,
Julien

--
Julien Marrec, EBCP, BPI MFBA