[Equest-users] Preheat Max Override

Melissa Crowe MCrowe at engsolutions.com
Mon Dec 29 11:33:15 PST 2014

Hi

Is there any way to override the eQuest max limit for Preheat leaving temp?  It is set at 70°F.  I am trying to estimate savings for fixing a simultaneous heating/cooling AHU problem: faulty controls on the preheat coil that has an 80°F LAT, then cooling coil cools to 55°F.    I could change the air flow proportionally to get closer to the heating and cooling energy consumption but then there is fan energy.....

I seem to remember some discussion on overriding min ad max limits for something but can't remember the topic or find it in a search.

Any ideas?

Ever thankful for this group!
Melissa

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D02374.61CD5710]
Melissa P. Crowe, LEED AP
Project Engineer
Engineered Solutions, Inc.
6 Union St, Natick MA 01760
508.647.9200 x225 (P) l 508.652.1936 (F)
MCrowe at EngSolutions.com<mailto:MCrowe at EngSolutions.com>

CAUTION: The preceding email message and any attachments to it may be confidential and/or may contain proprietary information that is entitled to protection from disclosure under applicable law. It is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, any unauthorized persons. If you are not the intended recipient or such recipient's employee or agent, please do not read any attachments, or print, copy, disseminate or otherwise disclose the contents of this email. If you have received this message in error, please (i) notify the sender by return email immediately that you received the message in error, and (ii) erase or destroy the message.