[Equest-users] Job - Energy Center of Wisconsin

Keith Swartz kswartz at ecw.org
Tue Feb 18 13:52:16 PST 2014

The Energy Center is seeking candidates for a Senior Energy Engineer position in our Chicago office.  The person will become part of our growing team with an emphasis on building energy analysis, design assistance, energy efficiency research, and mission-based programs.  More details about the position can be found at www.ecw.org/jobs<http://www.ecw.org/jobs>.  Interested candidates should send or email a resume, cover letter and any salary expectations to Adam McMillen at amcmillen at ecw.org<mailto:amcmillen at ecw.org>.

Keith Swartz, PE, BEMP, LEED AP
Senior Energy Engineer | Energy Center of Wisconsin | Madison.Chicago.Minneapolis
608.210.7123 | www.ecw.org<http://www.ecw.org/>