[Equest-users] Sensible space peak load reduction?

David C. Fishel David_Fishel at rlfae.com
Mon Feb 24 10:41:19 PST 2014

Hi all,

When I add an equipment load to a space using input power in KW and assign it a schedule with a fraction of 1 and a sensible HG ratio of 1, the sensible peak load reported by eQuest shows only a fraction of the load added.   For example a 10 KW sensible load added to a  space is reported as a 9.6KW load in the LS-B space peak load components report.  Can anyone tell me why this added load is getting reduced slightly?.

Thanks

-David

David C. Fishel, PE, BEMP, BEAP, LEED AP BD+C
Senior Energy Analyst

RLF | architecture engineering interiors
4750 New Broad Street, Orlando, FL 32814
p 407.730-8600 | f 407.730-3603| www.rlfarchitects.com<http://www.rlfarchitects.com/>