[Equest-users] Chilled water pumps

Howe, Timothy Timothy.Howe at stantec.com
Tue Feb 4 11:26:29 PST 2014

Snap control under the Operation tab for a loop.

[cid:image001.png at 01CF21B5.1848DFE0]

[cid:image002.png at 01CF21B5.1848DFE0]

Timothy Howe, EIT, MS, BEMP, LEED® AP
Mechanical Designer
Stantec
61 Commercial Street, Suite 100 Rochester NY 14614-1009
Phone: (585) 413-5347
Cell: (585) 281-3223
Fax: (585) 272-1814
timothy.howe at stantec.com<mailto:timothy.howe at stantec.com>

[http://www.stantec.com/content/dam/stantec/images/esignature/stantec.png]<http://www.stantec.com/>

The content of this email is the confidential property of Stantec and should not be copied, modified, retransmitted, or used for any purpose except with Stantec's written authorization. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies and notify us immediately.

ü Please consider the environment before printing this email.