[Equest-users] Reports with 3-D Building Shell

Brian Fountain bfountain at greensim.com
Tue Feb 25 11:09:48 PST 2014

Regarding 3D view:

When viewing the 3D image in 'Building Shell', pressing the "j" key will
generate a .jpg of the current 3D view located on the current project
directory.

Regarding custom reports:

If the summary reports are not giving you what you need, look for the
project name - Parms.csv file.  This file has much of the output information
for the building (enduses energy, total energy by utility, peak loads, peak
use and cost) for all your parametric runs.  This .csv is only created if
you have parametric runs - so sometimes I have to create a dummy parametric
run just to get the .csv file.  I then take this file into a spreadsheet
with graphs & tables set up.  If you need something that is not in the -
Parms.csv file, you will have to extract it from the .sim file which is not
too hard.

Hope this helps.

Brian