[Equest-users] Strange ERV Error and Results

Patrick J. O'Leary, Jr. poleary1969 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 03:33:40 PST 2014

how is the erv controlled?  if you take the default on when ahu supply
fan unit is on then it will cost you more energy as the erv runs
continuously even when there is a) no advantage to do so, and b) when it
is detrimental to do so.  try changing control to a delta t between
exhaust air and outside air temp via a eem & play with the delta.  my
experience in southern arizona is that a 27 d t is optimum where i am at.