[Equest-users] Design Supply Air CFM/OSA CFM

Patrick J. O'Leary, Jr. poleary1969 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 04:27:09 PST 2014

or adjust your cfm & related values by dividing by the altitude
multiplier factor on input so they come out what you expect them to be.
i.e. 1000 cfm/1.09 = input, output = 1000 cfm.  you also need to check
your kw outputs in the sv-a report(s) to make sure they're correct, if
not divide the kw/cfm input by the altitude multiplier on input.