[Equest-users] Error in simulation

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 2 08:57:11 PDT 2014

Sravya:

Make sure that they are using the same Version you are using. eQuest 3.65 will not run under 3.64, 3.64 will not run under 3.63, etc.

John R. Aulbach, PE

On Wednesday, July 2, 2014 3:24 AM, sravya lakshmi <sravyalakshmi3 at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi everyone
I m currently working on equest for my one of my projects.After i have finished making shells and zones , I have mailed it to others to continue with the simulation .But when they are trying  to do simulation the following error is shown.can someone please help me with this
Error: “Forrtl: info (58): format syntax error at or near (Note: u-values include outside air film)'//73X, "LOCATION OF ORIGIN'/51Xm 'GL”
Thank you
sravya