[Equest-users] Cascading airflows in eQUEST

PKConsulting pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 16:05:13 PDT 2014

Hi Vik,  no you can't.  DOE2 is a static calculation and cannot exchange from zone to zone.  The only way I can consider to try to mimic something would be to use one large zone for both and then reduce the amount of air changes in that zone compared to a normal input; and then try to widen the t-stat range for a lower load in that zone so it acts more 'neutraly' conditioned than a typical HVAC approach.  Otherwise if you figure something out id like to learn what you did.

Pasha
Ph: 308-763-1593