[Equest-users] Copy and paste in spreadsheet

Fred Betz fbetz at aeieng.com
Mon Jun 16 13:11:52 PDT 2014

I’ve seen this too in eQUEST 3.64.

There are some groups of values you can copy and paste several at a time, there are some that you can copy and paste one cell at a time, and then there are some that won’t let you copy and paste at all.

The last item seems somewhat random as I’ll have 100+ zones in a model and a handful of spaces or zones won’t let me copy and paste in the spreadsheet view in some models. I have to edit those values by opening the space or zone dialog box, and enter the value there rather than from the spreadsheet view. A few other modelers in my office have had this problem arise randomly as well.

If anyone has a resolution to this item, it’s a random nuisance that I’d appreciate if it were resolved.

Fred

Fred Betz  PhD., LEED AP ®BD&C
Senior Sustainable
Systems Analyst

AEI | AFFILIATED ENGINEERS, INC.
5802 Research Park Blvd. | Madison, WI  53719

P: 608.236.1175 | F: 608.238.2614
fbetz at aeieng.com<mailto:fbetz at aeieng.com>  |  www.aeieng.com<http://www.aeieng.com/>