[Equest-users] Attempting an import of 3D AutoCAD dwg file with no success...

Soham Babu soham.babu at setty.com
Tue Jun 17 14:03:28 PDT 2014

Hi,

The only option to convert the 3D model Cad or Revit convert to gbXML were it as a volumetric space representation in 3D. The CAD applications do not have 3D space/room objects that can capture a room, the Auto Cad to gbXML software creates a building model that is not easily used in eQUEST and cannot ever be used in the eQUEST wizard, only in the detail mode.

Best Regards,
Soham Babu |  Energy Analyst \ Mechanical Engineer

[setty-logo]

| Fairfax, VA | New York, NY | Washington, DC| Mysore, India

| M/E/P/FP Design Engineering | Project Management | Energy Management Services | Construction Management | Design-Build Services | Commissioning |
Fax 703-691-8084 | Cell 703-568-1908 | soham.babu at setty.com<mailto:firstname.lastname at setty.com> | www.setty.com<http://www.setty.com/>