[Equest-users] Dynamic glass for windows

deepika khowal deepika.khowal at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 14:40:05 PDT 2014

Hi Harshul

I have been doing dynamic glass analysis in eQuest for a while.
The default properties in the library is not exact to what the current
product offering is. If you are interested, I can share the eQuest_lib file
for our product : View Dynamic Glass.

To model in eQuest, you need to use the switch control. the 2 main options
I use are daylight controls and dir sol radiation control. you need to
select the tint state of EC for switch control and clear state for the
glass type.