[Equest-users] Baseline case fan power

Eleni Soulti els_arch at yahoo.gr
Sat Mar 1 09:53:45 PST 2014

Dear all,

I have received a review from LEED saying that for the baseline model there
are inconsistencies between the demand values reported in Table EAp2-5 and
Table 1.4.
When completing Table 1.4 I use the values from the SV-A eQUEST reports for
each one of my two HVAC systems (baseline System 5), so the total demand
would be the sum of the two separate demands (not necessarily happening
simultaneously).
For Table EAp2-5, I use the demand calculated on the PS-E eQUEST report,
which is the total for the whole building.
These two cannot be the same (or not necessarily), or am I doing something
completely wrong?

I was also wondering how much is an acceptable difference, according to
LEED, between these two values?

Kind regards,

Elena