[Equest-users] Free cooling

Jakub Wiesner jakub.wiesner at ekowatt.cz
Mon Mar 3 08:11:00 PST 2014

Hi everyone,

 I'm modelling freecooling with precoolled chilled water loop and I have one question. If I understood it correctly, I need to create:

* chiller, type water economizer
* condenser loop with pump

* freecooling chiller as dry cooler with heat exchanger

My question is: do I need to add water-side economizer into HVAC unit? In reality I dont have this coil, but I am affraid, there isn't another option how to model free cooling. What are your suggestions?

Regards

Ing. Jakub Wiesner
odborný asistent / expert assistant

EkoWATT CZ s. r. o. / EkoWATT o. s.
Your Sustainability Partner since 1990 | Váš partner na trhu v energetice a ekonomice pro ekologii od roku 1990
A: Areál Štrasburk, Švábky 52/2, 180 00 Praha 8, Czech Republic | T:  +420 266 710 247
jakub.wiesner at ekowatt.cz | www.ekowatt.cz | www.prukazybudov.cz | www.energetika.cz
Zvažte prosím, zda opravdu potřebujete tuto zprávu vytisknout na papír. Consider printing this mail.