[Equest-users] is this lclarification ok?

tiejun hu hutiejun1223 at 126.com
Tue Mar 11 02:00:17 PDT 2014

Hi guys:
automatic daylighting controls and occupancy sensor are adapted into the project, and many other energy saving measures included,i do not simulate daylighting control and occupancy sensor in the energy model for the first submittal, because my project requirement is just 10% cost saving and i achieved 14.3% cost saving by other energy efficiency strategies.
the reviewer comments require that i provide a narrative describing the controls and how they are implemented in the Proposed energy model. can i answer " i did not model automatic daylighting controls and occupancy sensor in the energy model based on my project certification goal?
any suggestion will be appreciated, thanks in advance.

Best regards
Tiejun