[Equest-users] HELP WANTED - ENERGY ENGINEER/TECHNOLOGIST

Kathleen Alwood kalwood at hemisphere-eng.com
Mon Mar 17 09:36:33 PDT 2014

All;

Hemisphere Engineering is a growing, dynamic organization of professionals with a long and proud history of technical innovation and excellence.  With offices in Edmonton and Calgary, the team is once again expanding its expertise in areas of leading edge technology.  We are known for commitment to a broad base of projects which include the following building projects:
*        Health Care
*        K-12; Higher Education
*        Research Science and Technology
*        Sports and Recreation
*        Law Enforcement
*        Arts and Culture
*        Multi-Residential
*        Assisted Living and Continuing Care
*        Military Facilities
*        Transportation
*        Life Sciences
We are looking for a hard-working, self-motivated, independent, professional (Engineer or Technologist) to join our Energy Management team.  Leading a team of energy modelling staff, you will make recommendations regarding system selections and energy analysis and analysis of effectiveness of energy conservation measures, perform load calculations, review design documents and monitor plans to analyze and calculate the performance of new and existing buildings. Your strong commitment to customer service and passion for green buildings, sustainable design and energy efficiency will ensure your success in this position.
The desirable candidate will possess 5+ years energy modeling/LEED experience. Experience with EE4, Carrier HAP is essential.  Experience with Trane Trace, eQuest and Retscreen an asset.
You will possess post secondary degree or diploma in Mechanical or Electrical engineering/technology. LEED AP accreditation preferred. You must have knowledge of heat transfer, thermodynamics and buildings systems (HVAC and lighting) as well as knowledge of Alberta Building and other applicable codes and standards.  Candidates with lesser experience will be considered.
We offer excellent opportunities for advancement and a competitive compensation package.

Interested applicants are encouraged to submit resumes to Human Resources, 10950 - 119 Street, Edmonton, Alberta T5H 3P5, fax: (780)453-5205; email: kalwood at hemisphere-eng.com<mailto:kalwood at hemisphere-eng.com>

We thank all applicants for their interest in our company; however, only those candidates selected for further review will be contacted.

For further information about our company, please visit our website at www.hemisphere-eng.com<http://www.hemisphere-eng.com>

Best Regards

Kathleen Alwood
Human Resources Advisor
Hemisphere Engineering Inc.
10950 119 Street
Edmonton, AB  T5H 3P5
Telephone: (780)452-1800
Fax: (780)453-5205
Email: kalwood at hemisphere-eng.com<mailto:kalwood at hemisphere-eng.com>

This message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged. If the reader is not the intended recipient or its agent, be advised that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of the content of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately and destroy any copies you may have. Thank you.