[Equest-users] LEED Increased Ventilation Credit and Energy Modeling

Alex Krickx akrickx at integralgroup.com
Fri Mar 7 14:04:51 PST 2014

Great comments all, and correct for LEED v3.

This is changing in the new LEED v4. It references ASHRAE 90.1 2010 which
does *not *match the baseline Ventilation rate to a proposed design that
exceeds the rates set by the rating authority or building official.

This matches Jim's comments - a high ventilation rate will be penalized
under LEED v4, since the baseline is the minimum, and the proposed matches
the higher value of the design.

Cheers,
Alex

*Alex Krickx* | LEED AP
Project Engineer
*Integral Group *| 427 13th Street | Oakland CA USA 94612
T 510.663.2070 x 247
integralgroup.com <http://www.integralgroup.com/> | *akrickx at integralgroup.com
<akrickx at integralgroup.com>*

*Trust* | *Nurture* | *Inspire*