[Equest-users] Saving a Custom Schedule

Jeremy McClanathan jmcclanathan at CDiengineers.com
Mon Mar 24 09:08:55 PDT 2014

Paste the schedules from your inp file into a text file and save the text file with “.inp” on the end.  When you want to bring them into another project, go to File/Import from eQuest (you have to be in detailed mode), or manually cut/paste into the inp file.

You can also save/import default loads, equipment, performance curves, etc.
Cheers,
Jeremy

Jeremy McClanathan, P.E., BEMP, HFDP, LEED® AP
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CF4740.659ED1E0]
19203 36th Avenue W, Suite 200, Lynnwood, WA 98036
P 425-672-1071 | F 425-778-8769

From: Jeff Ross-Bain [mailto:jeff at rbgb.com]
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2014 8:58 AM
To: equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Subject: [Equest-users] Saving a Custom Schedule

Hi All,
I am creating a few custom occupancy and lighting schedules for a project and want to file them away for future projects. I can’t quite figure out how to do that. Any suggestions?
Many thanks!

Jeff Ross-Bain, PE, LEED AP BD+C, BEMP
Principal
404-220-8940 Office
404-220-8955 Direct
www.rbgb.com<http://www.rbgb.com/>

Build Green. Save Time

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged information, as well as content subject to copyright and other intellectual laws.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not disclose, use, copy, or distribute the email message or its attachments.  If you believe you have received this email message in error, please contact the sender by reply email, immediately delete this email and destroy copies.