[Equest-users] Global Parameter for infiltration

Grando, John JGrando at cosentini.com
Tue Mar 25 11:49:19 PDT 2014

You can make a global parameter, such as "INFMULT" as a numeric and input it after every infiltration value like so:

INF-FLOW/AREA    = {0.0379388 *  #PA("INFMULT")}

It will take you a while but once it is completed you will be able to adjust the multiplier up and down with a single entry.

John Grando BEMP | CEM | LEED AP BD+C | Associate
Phone: 212-615-3705 | Fax: 212-615-3700
jgrando at cosentini.com

Cosentini Associates - A Tetra Tech Company
Two Pennsylvania Plaza - Third Floor - New York, NY 10121
www.cosentini.com<http://www.cosentini.com/>

I am going from memory (which is always dangerous) and am unable to check however, I believe the infiltration is multiplied by the infiltration schedule.  So, the quick way to create and measure as a parametric run in the detailed interface would be to create a second infiltration schedule with values 10% lower than the original schedule.  Then switch infiltration as a parametric component in all (or appropriate) spaces.

Hope this helps (and that I am correct).

Cheers,

Brian