[Equest-users] eQUEST v3.65 build 7163 released Mar 18 2014

Matt Hein heinm04 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 09:15:40 PDT 2014

Sketchup was purchased by Trimble years ago.
Their purchase agreement with Google required the maintenance of a free
version. You can download Sketchup 8 (free, non-Pro version) from here:
http://www.sketchup.com/download/all
The GUI for energy plus that interfaces with Sketchup is called OpenStudio
and is being actively developed by NREL. (Also free).
https://openstudio.nrel.gov/

To respond to the original question/comment about eQuest 3.65 -- I haven't
updated to the latest build. Thank you for bringing the revisions the my
attention.

- Matt Hein

- Matt Hein