[Equest-users] Significan​tly Higher Heating and Cooling Energy Consumptio​n in EnergyPlus When Compared to eQUEST

RobertWichert robert at wichert.org
Fri May 2 11:49:14 PDT 2014

Thanks Jeff!

Can you provide a link to your paper, or a site that sells it if it is
for sale?  Please?

Also, look here for some interesting thoughts on comparing software.
This has been mentioned before on this list:
http://apps1.eere.energy.gov/buildings/tools_directory/software.cfm/ID=85/pagename=alpha_list

Robert Wichert P.Eng. LEED AP BD&C
+1 916 966 9060
FAX +1 916 966 9068