[Equest-users] EUI info on sanitary lift stations

Nick Caton ncaton at smithboucher.com
Mon May 19 13:30:52 PDT 2014

If it were me, I'd start my search with associated equipment reps - if anybody is aware of such studies or guidelines, I'd have to imagine some with the OEM's are in that circle.

Grundfos has a lifecycle cost calculation tool on their website for their lift stations, and I recall them pushing the efficiency of their equipment in their literature and presentations - you might try them specifically to see if they have performed any case studies of their own, or are otherwise aware of any broader annual energy consumption data.

~Nick

[cid:489575314 at 22072009-0ABB]

NICK CATON, P.E.
SENIOR ENGINEER