[Equest-users] how to model steam absorption chiller in eQUEST

Sami, Vikram vikram.sami at zgf.com
Wed May 21 14:37:56 PDT 2014

It depends on what you are trying to do. If you want to attach to a local boiler then you don't need the steam meter.

Your original approach should work too - you just need to add a pump to the hot water loop. The steam meter is a surrogate for a boiler.

Vikram Sami
BEMP, LEED BD+C
Associate Partner

ZGF ARCHITECTS LLP