[Equest-users] EUI info on sanitary lift stations

David Eldridge DEldridge at grummanbutkus.com
Wed May 21 17:02:30 PDT 2014

That's how they charge the users, right? I totally agree Vikram...still check the EUI since that's what people are looking for as a basis for comparison, but it may be totally out of bounds compared to more common building types.

The energy use will be dependent on the sizing of the pumps and other equipment, which may only loosely correspond to the area of the utility's building that houses the equipment.

Leave a pad for future expansion and gain 2,000 ft2 towards your EUI denominator? Doesn't seem fair...

David

David S. Eldridge, Jr., P.E., LEED AP BD+C, BEMP, BEAP, HBDP
Grumman/Butkus Associates