[Equest-users] Equest simulation results

Daniel Knapp danielk at arborus.ca
Mon May 26 06:13:56 PDT 2014

Hi Sravya,

Perhaps you could tell us more about your model, about the results you are getting, and about why you expect them to be different. It’s hard to know how to help you without more information.

All the best,
Dan

—
Daniel Knapp, PhD, P Phys, LEED® AP O+M
danielk at arborus.ca

Arborus Consulting
Energy Strategies for the Built Environment
www.arborus.ca
76 Chamberlain Avenue
Ottawa, ON, K1S 1V9
Phone: (613) 234-7178 ext. 113