[Equest-users] New LEED issues brought up in Final review comments??

Patrick J. O'Leary, Jr. poleary1969 at gmail.com
Tue May 27 15:55:24 PDT 2014

i've had mixed success in the past about emailing tech support (thru the
usgbc website) & asking for clarification about whether a reviewer's
comments are accurate/correct in the process.  you might try that route
though there's no guarantee the reply will be swift or not.  i've had
answers in a week or less and i've waited months & had to resubmit to
get an answer on a few projects.