[Equest-users] RV: excessive underheating

Keith Swartz kswartz at ecw.org
Thu Nov 13 07:16:24 PST 2014

Dante,

Keep in mind that the reheat deltaT in Screen 6 of 7 of the Airside System part of the DD Wizard is the change in the supply air temperature, not the change in the coil water temperature. See the Help screen.

Keith Swartz, PE, BEMP, LEED AP
Senior Energy Engineer | Energy Center of Wisconsin | Madison.Chicago.Minneapolis
608.210.7123 | www.ecw.org<http://www.ecw.org/>